About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wednesday, December 15th

It's somebody special's birthday somewhere very soon... Johnny's is on the 19th and Tery's (Tracy just reminded me) is on the 16th so, after French toast & coffee I'm off to Rite Aid to get cards & Gatorade & the post office to mail them.  Boy, was I surprised to see no one in line during lunch time (have we all converted to email???)... so, I stopped to get stamps for the Holiday cards that I'm hoping I'll get around to writing & sending before the holiday.... my intention was to complete as many tasks on my to do list as possible.... the heart was willing... all day in my home office in between checking on Tracy and trying to make him comfortable... he's fighting something... many night sweats have rendered him an exhausted puppy... I checked off many of my tasks... Cathy Sy had suggested a lymphatic drainage massage for Tracy so, I checked in with Janell, Bruno's assistant to ask if it was advisable and when I received the OK, I pursued it.  Now we're just waiting for the masseuse to fit T in.  Anything that will help...


I'm going to try to check in with all of my clients before the end of the year.  I'd love to hear how they're doing and what they've been up to...  don't know how much I can fit in but it's an ongoing task that I've set for myself.  I'd love to see each and every one of them but I know that's going to be impossible by the end of the year.... so, it will be fun for many weeks to come... it's the great part of my business and my life... keeping in touch with the many folks that have actually become part of my network of friends through the process of buying or selling their homes.  It's amazing and wonderful and heartening and fun....


Keep that white light surrounding Tracy... he needs it... I want to see him smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment