About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Today is Monday, May 23rd

Since yesterday entailed hours of waiting at Stanford for T's platelets to be "packed"; we were spent when we arrived home about 5PM.  Reaffirmed the decision we've made to try and get all treatments done in Santa Cruz.  Unfortunately, we never seem to catch up...

I had a hard time getting out of bed today... told T it was a day of rest & recuperation.  Caught up on the newspapers, fed T, Kelly, the visiting nurse checked T's vitals and T & I watched "Black Swan"...what a movie!  Natalie Portman was amazing in a very dark flick... not recommended for the faint of heart.

Missed book club tonight... "Game Change"... I'll finish it soon...

I'm hoping I get a burst of energy in the morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment