About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

The evening of Saturday, May 7th

I had a full day of work commitments today, including showing a home prior to my open house at 207 Toledo Dr.   I was so tired that I knew that I had better eat early or collapse without dinner.  Linda & Jim had asked me across the street to Tuscany and I'd subsequently turned down an invitation for dinner at Michael's on Main with Jan & Tom.  I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open... it was a very late evening last night after I stripped the bed and started the wash.  Needless to say, I was looking forward to talking to T.  I spoke with him when I came home and then again, after dinner.  T is not happy.  He was watching the Giants game and was hating being there.  He's so depressed and tired of all of this and I just wish his mouth would stop bleeding.  They were infusing him with more platelets when we spoke and I've never heard T sound lower.   I hope I did the right thing.  I just keep second guessing everything.  I'll see for myself in the morning.  God rest the child that's got his own....if I ever needed a song, I need one now... "At Last" keeps running through my mind... I'll bring T his iPod tomorrow and hopefully, I'll get him to smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment