About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday, November 20th

Today started out slow and easy...  I had nothing on my plate other than taking care of my honey and checking ongoing business until everything got complicated... the answer on the Corralitos home was delayed until Mon. evening;  the bid for work needed some added information; my listing was going to require a trip to S'vale on Sun. and Sarah & Jeff wanted to see 2 more coast homes on Sun.  So, Sunday will be a very complex day!


During all of this craziness,  Tracy was having a very bad day... just the smell of the eggs made him ill at lunch and it took tremendous coaxing for him to eat pastina in broth and tea this evening... so far so good... but it looks like an early night for us both...


Please keep us in your prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment