About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Today is Tuesday, June 28th

Who would believe rain this late in the season?  Speaking with a friend/client today I learned that it had hailed in Mt. View... also that cancer strikes so unexpectedly and just scares the hell out of all of us.  I'm sending healing white light to surround you Dixie & Ron!!  All will be well...think positively and keep on putting one foot in front of the other.  Sometimes that's all we can do.

Tonight Tracy's rash looks very angry and seems to be spreading again.  I'm worried.  Looks like Dapsone may not be the culprit.  Could it be the Methotrexate?   They were both started around the same time.  Thank God tonight is the last dose of that chemo.... Looks like he'll need some help to get over it.  This is just so mind boggling.  I think we have it figured out and then, something else comes along.  I'm losing patience with doctors and this imperfect science.  If I'm tired of it, think about how T feels.  We've got more doctor apts on Thurs- dermatologist & Dr. Wu and Fri. Stanford.  Oh and I have an all day strategy session tomorrow with the Board of Directors for the Assoc. starting at 8:30AM.   I'm burned to a crisp with all these obligations....  I want to just tear out of everything and have some fun!!!!  I hear Mom saying..."grin & bear it....tomorrow is a new day!"  The good news is we will.  T has at least 3 weeks off chemo starting tomorrow!!!!!  YAHOO!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank God for a break from the chemo! Yeah!!! Hope you get some breaks and some fun soon.
    luv,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete