About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Today is Saturday, June 25th

Didn't want to get out of bed this morning.  But then, T made scrambled eggs and here I come....Rio Del Mar Improvement Association hosted a great picnic in Hidden Beach park... what a delight to see our neighbors as Jim, Linda & I walked down to join the fun.  We each brought something to share and had an opportunity to catch up...  After, Linda & I took a long walk.  Linda is the Rio Del Mar Ambassador and walking with her is always a treat and an opportunity to meet and greet ...

Tracy took 2 walks today with Riley and one of those was around 2 blocks.  How far and fast our guy is healing.  I just wish he'd get over the neutrapenia.  He needs to see people.  We're trying not to be impatient....Riley loves having his daddy all to himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment