About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Today is Sunday, June 12th

We were on our way after breakfast this morning.  Stanford here we come...  Thank goodness T only needed his Neupogen shot so, we were there only a couple hours.  I overheard  another couple talking about the same thing.  She needed her Neupogen shot and their insurance was dragging their feet.  I hope BS sees the light tomorrow.  Unfortunately, with the delay in billing, they may not see the error of their ways quickly.  I walked around a bit today cause I'm finding it hard to just sit and wait.  Hopefully, we won't need to go back on Tues.  I was enjoying the break from the Stanford run and building up my stamina.

Allen delivered 2 huge zucchini from his garden yesterday.  So, I made ciambotta ... garlic, onion, potatoes, zucchini and I threw in red bell pepper and garbanzo beans ( T was low in magnesium).  I sent some over to Allen & Evelyn & I enjoyed it.  T not so much.  Oh well.  He'd had a half of a bologna sandwich when we left Stanford and another half when we got home.  I think it was too early for him.

I realized tonight that T hasn't had any episodes in several weeks.  That's truly amazing!!! We've lived with the terrible sweats, vomiting and the chills for so long and I can't believe we didn't notice they were gone!!!  I don't want to jinx this BUT OMG!!!!

Keep thinking positively...

No comments:

Post a Comment