About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Today is Thursday, June 16th

The full moon drove me wild... I couldn't sleep last night... it was 2:30AM when I made myself a cup of sleepy time tea after a dose of melatonin... ai yi yi!!!  I just wanted to go to sleep...and it was impossible until finally after half a xanax,  I drifted off....   I awoke to a phone call at 9:30AM!!!!  I didn't want to get out of bed... so, T got up and scrambled eggs!!!!  OMG!!!  He's back!!!

Life is what it is...and we're lucky to have the gift.... dinner tonight was a grilled organic pork chop wrapped in bacon, grilled zucchini & corn on the cob.... with a slice of berry pie for dessert... mmmmm and T ate....as we watched the Iron Chefs duke it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment