About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Today is Monday, January 31st

Tracy slept most of the day, my poor baby needed the sleep.  Let's face it:  nobody gets any rest in the hospital.  His temp is normal.  His color is good, he's growing a goatee and a new mane!  He even has a sense of humor!

I spent the day working on trying to put together a deal for Stan and Tracy's ordeal.  He's now scheduled for a day at Stanford on Wed.   Managed to get 24 pages of Tracy's treatments faxed from Dominican this afternoon.  Now all I have to do is find the time and the patience to go through it.  I'm convinced we'll find the reason for his arrhythmia in there somewhere...  we'll see...

My S'vale condo closed today!!!  Yahoo!

Early night tonight... I've got my ankle iced since according to my chiropractor,  I strained my achilles tendon.  So much for 0-6.5 miles without any warm up... my jock days are over...

No comments:

Post a Comment