About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday, January 28th

My Bored Baby with his stack of monitors & 6 bags

Today I felt the weight of the week.  I hadn't been able to sleep last night and I found myself unable to keep my eyes open this morning.  Ended up crawling back into bed after  nodding off while I read the newspaper.  Tracy had called and said his heart was erratic again but it was now under control... I slept until about 5PM.  From CVS to spooning with Tracy for a couple hours and then, home to bed again....  

Tomorrow is another day.  Tracy hopes to come home and I'll be showing property to a client in the afternoon.  Hopefully, I'll feel like me again...and Tracy will be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment