About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Today is Saturday, January 1st, 1/1/11

Happy New Year!!!  


Today is the first day of 2011 and the first day of the second decade of the 21st century.  Amazing how time flies...  the next time this phenomenal sequence will hit is 2/2/22... the next time will be 3/3/33... will we be around to see it?  We hope so...


I can't believe I've lived this long... I can remember when I was in my 20's singing along to Hotel California and believing that I was invincible and that life was anything and everything I could imagine... all I had to do was dream it.  My only problem was finding the right mate to live it with me.  I always learned most of my lessons the hard way; so, I started collecting frogs.   My thinking was that I would have to kiss a lot of frogs to find my prince.  It took a lot of adventures and detours to finally find him.  I had almost accepted that I would always enjoy life but I might never find my mate.  And then, Popeye came along.... talk about high maintenance?  He made me laugh and constantly challenged me and thank God, he still does!!!


I look forward to the unfolding of our lives as we begin the next phase...


Happy New Year one and all!!!!
Frog Kisser & Prince & Master Riley



Deanna, Gary & Riley

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and Trac! Cheers to a healthy, prosperous New Years!

    Love you guy's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A joyous new beginning to you both! Carpe diem indeed! xoxo

    ReplyDelete