About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Today is Wednesday, January 5th

Amazing amount accomplished today...  yet I felt badly that T was gonna be home alone all day.  I'm always torn between being home with my love and working.  Working at what I love is fun for me, so I try to balance it out and keep my honey happy too.

  The fab four minus one met for a continuing education/coaching session in Scotts Valley and it jazzed me totally... I came back to the office to put another Addendum together and set up a few apts; off to refresh my memory on a Capitola vacation rental ... way too dark and dingy then, finally home to work on my business plan.  Tracy looked lonely and I'm sorry for that.  He's tired of feeling tired.  My baby needs an up and I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with him this weekend.

An aide from Sam Farr's Congressional office left a message yesterday that she'd get back with me next week re my Blue Shield issues.  Yahoo!  That restores my faith.

My honey is asleep and I will be too very soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment