About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Today is Wednesday, July 13th

OK so it's really Thursday and is it a full moon yet?  Something woke me at 3AM and since I can't seem to get back to sleep... here I am....

Tracy seems like he's getting stronger little by little... the ugly bright red rash has almost completely disappeared!!  He's eating and walking around the block... we need normalcy...  Tom stopped by and shared a glass of wine as we started our dinner.  He voiced the same need... He's recovering from esophageal cancer and he and Tracy have the same complaints about weakness after radiation.  He has sought alternative treatment in addition and he's doing a lot better now but doesn't credit the alternative stuff much at all.  He is pushing exercise and T hears it.  I'm advocating massage too... we'll see.  Tom says acid reflux may have contributed to his condition.  Quite a wake up call!

I'm soo tired... I'm going to try to get back to sleep now....

No comments:

Post a Comment