About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Today is Sunday, July 10th

We slept soundly last night and finally gave in to Riley this morning.  He was ready to greet the day and he wanted company.  Made scrambled eggs, fresh squeezed orange juice and coffee as I tore myself away from re-reading "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society"... thankfully there are tales that demand reading more than once to refresh the soul.
Off to my Open House at 106 Mar Vista where the dolphins weren't visible but the sun and surf sure were as I sat out on the deck and finished my book.

Home to my honey, reading the Sunday papers on Sunday...amazing and after our veggie burger, fresh corn & zucchini dinner; I made creamy rice pudding for the first time....mmmm  definitely won't be the last!

The McAnelli's are sated and satisfied.... we've decided to ignore the Stanford doomsayers... Tracy has created his reality throughout this ordeal and he's going to continue ...   Carpe diem!!

No comments:

Post a Comment