About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Today is Monday, July 18th

Busy, busy Monday and once again I'm awake in the middle of the night... so it's really very early Tuesday morning... just read some UCLA info on how to prevent Alzheimer's .. it's not too late ... who would have thought apple juice, coffee & internet searches could help?

Met with a web guru who is helping me to update my website... transition will happen very soon.  Amazing how satisfying to find a solution that works & eliminates some tedious tasks for me.  I'm a happy girl...

T's white cells were a little lower but we're on a wait and see plane... here's hoping that he bounces up again.  We do a recheck on Fri.  He seems stronger & more with it & very sweet.  That abrasive stubborn streak has left the building along with Elvis....

Book club tonight amongst the Corralitos redwoods... great food & discussion & I enjoyed the red wine...

I'm gonna try to go back to sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment