About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Today is Saturday, July 9th

This was a wonderful day even tho' we barely saw the sun...  I turned off my phone when Carla & Tim picked me up for lunch.  Tim suggested the Bittersweet Grille...he'd heard about it from a friend in San Jose!  Well, I hadn't been there in a very long time.  Amazing it's in the same Rio Del Mar shopping center with Deluxe and CVS and you can sit outside with your doggie even... so we all had a bloody mary and burgers with a choice of toppings and then, we shared a fantabuous chocolate mousse on a chocolate praline wafer with berries, chocolate sauce and real whipped cream...mmmmm  We sat and talked for a couple hours and then, picked up light bulbs.  Before they left, Tim climbed the ladder and was able to change the bulb in the water closet. (I'm too short even with the ladder)  Let there be light!!!

 T & I cuddled on the chaise the rest of the afternoon into the evening with our Riley... A wonderful relaxing Saturday.... may there be many many more....

No comments:

Post a Comment