About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Today is Friday, July 16th

Let's catch up... I actually slept last night in spite of the full moon!  Yahoo!

Thursday I decided I needed to get out and look at the new listings since I'll be showing homes next week to a new client.  Being aware of the inventory is very important and one of the keys to success in real estate.  Thank God for Marilyn... she drove even though she hadn't gotten much sleep either.  That full moon has mesmerized quite a few of us... I really have to put some thought into why I'd leave T alone for the day.  He's become very needy in his quiet unassuming way...  the rash is gone!  another thing to be thankful for... and then Jan arrived to give us both massages.... OMG!!!  Her hands are golden!!  Tracy looks better as his spirit is lifted.  The healing nature of Jan's massage is evident... T has a pink tone to his skin....Thank you God for Jan!!!

 I relaxed and let it all go and said good night to Thursday...

This morning we'll see what T's lab results are... I'm betting he doesn't need any blood or platelets.... keep your fingers crossed and keep sending that white healing light...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Anne Marie. Glad to help!
    xoxoxo
    Jan

    ReplyDelete