About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Today is Sunday, July 17th

So, a very nice restful weekend was had by the McAnellis.  We enjoyed a quiet Saturday... expanding walks led to Tuscany and a respite with Linda & Jim while Riley kept sniffing for that pesky raccoon that had dug up Linda's petunias.

Sunday started with a visit to a possible Seacliff listing and home to relax with T.  We read the papers and I finally made it back to exercise with our Wii ...a few tennis matches and after about 40 min. I caved.  It had been a very long time since I'd checked in.  I forgot how good I felt as I broke a sweat.

T's dahlias are amazing.  The more I pick, the more buds open...
Love to all as I spend the last week of one year and embark on a new one next Sunday...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers- thinking of you 2.
    Jeannette/Matt

    ReplyDelete