About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Today is Tuesday, October 11th

We're back to the land of the living.... lots of work related tasks over the last few days.  We're awaiting the final written approval for Brian's home in Redwood City.  A short sale that we've been in contract to since May 5th!!!!  Short sales are not for the faint of heart.  Brian's been patient and understanding and finally, it looks like we're going to see the culmination of his dreams.  YAHOO!!  His mom, Cathy, sent me flowers today...  I'm so happy that it may really work!  I held Brian as a baby and now, 34 years later;  he's about to buy a home and soon, get married!!!  I met Cathy the very first day I arrived in Mt. View, Ca. in 1970.  We've been friends ever since.

Tracy, Riley & I just took a walk around the neighborhood and we're a happy family.  Now I just have to figure out what I'm gonna make for dinner.

Love, luck and happiness....

No comments:

Post a Comment