About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Today is Sunday, October 16th

An amazing day!!! Beautiful warm sunny day on the coast made our neighborhood walk so fun and everyone was out enjoying it... chatting with folks along the way and feeling blessed that we are here.

Home for breakfast and an incredible nail biting 49er vs Detroit game in Detroit and

WE WON!!!! The Niners are now 5 and 1 and we've got to wear our T shirts every week from now on... Patriots and the Bears won too!!!

It was a serious slug fest day and I'm so glad we were able to enjoy it! The Discovery Channel did a tribute to Steve which I'm glad I didn't miss BUT somehow I forgot "The Good Wife" !!! Here's hoping it will be on Hulu or something very soon...

Here's hoping the buyer's agent on Granada gets a little bit better at communications... I don't think I can take a whole month of this...

Blessed are we...

No comments:

Post a Comment