About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Today is Monday, October 3rd

I don't know what's wrong with me... I'm exhausted.  I feel like I could sleep for a week.  Hungover?  Stress depletion?  Post partum denial?  All I know is I'm bone tired tonight.  I'd like a vacation... somewhere where we'll be taken care of for a few days....

T & I celebrated Sat. night and became couch potatoes on Sunday feasting on left overs as we relaxed in our slug stations and screamed and hollered our way to 49er and Patriot victories. Who would have thought we'd beat the Eagles?  We wore our old tried and true niner shirts 2 weeks in a row and won.  Now we'll wear them every week, why not?  Not that we're superstitious...

Mammogram today with the new digital beauties...  no more pain!  Thank God for that!
The rest of the day was work related tasks for several clients.  Monday night football and the premiere of House will put us both to sleep....

Thank you all for your love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment