About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Today is Wednesday, August 31st

It's the last day of the month and we're 2 days closer to Stanford. I'm apprehensive and anxious. It's been quite a week... I was just finishing my blog Sat. nite when the bed shook and I realized it wasn't Riley running in his sleep. It was an earthquake! Albeit a mild one considering... I woke T up to acknowledge it and as he rolled over I went into the bathroom to assess any damage. Instead because of Tracy's cunning our home just rolled with it... I felt so safe because our home was so solid and once again I cherished the man who built it.

I'm listening to Billy Joel... he just sang my favorite "I'm in a New York State of Mind" as T rests next to me and Riley is sprawled across our bed....71 lbs of love.

Anyway, lots of momentous events last week...freak East coast earthquake; Hurricane Irene; arrival of Johnny's Alaskan salmon; Steve Jobs resigned; Bill's wife succumbed to the Big C; Dean passed away after being cold cocked by his future son-in-law - unbelievable!!! and still we go on... at last there is nothing else but to acknowledge, commemmorate and keep on moving forward as we memorialize the past and live the present and hope for the future....

Please keep the healing white light incoming ...

No comments:

Post a Comment