About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Today is Monday, August 15th

I'm a happy girl...now all I have to do is learn how to load photos from my iPad onto the blog. Haven't got it yet. Hopefully, I'll get some more pics too from the party. Come on Diana & Gar...Let's see those photos!

Catch up day after showing property on the Westside yesterday ... Reconciling accounts, paying bills... T had a massage and then, Wii exercise... T beat me in 2 tennis matches...oh yah but at least we got some good volleys going. A little bowling & we were ready for a movie... Knight and Day...Cameron Diaz & Tom Cruise played at being super spies...kept me entertained but not a heavy weight for sure...BTW: my Wii age was 22 when I took my fitness test... How did that happen?

I am a Master of Distraction today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment