About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Today is Tuesday, August 23rd

In the wee small hours of the morning... mortality smacks me in the face.  A dear friend's wife lost her fight against the Big C last evening.  I feel his loss in a way that I've never experienced before.  I will call him this morning and offer help and my deepest felt sympathy and then, I resolve to shake this gloom that's taken over me.  I want to be with T and share the time that we have... not escape.  We need to walk together and share the beauty of what is.

Life is pretty strange sometimes and NOT what we expect but I guess it's those weird unexplained and yes, at times unwanted episodes that shape who we are and what we shall become.  

I don't know what's in store for us and I guess, that's the wonder of it all... I've always loved surprises...

No comments:

Post a Comment