About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Today is Saturday, August 20th

I know, I know... So, I'm a little errant... The last couple days have been work-filled and I've been preoccupied.  Thank you Di for that beautiful poem!  Hope to see you soon!

Tracy's neutraphil count went up to 1.5 yesterday from 1.3 the week before BUT he needed platelets for the first time in weeks... now just what does that mean?  T chooses not to talk about it and I brood.

So, today was the first time all week, I was able to sleep in.  Finished a book in bed and just zoned most of the day.  Been watching Mad Men and playing Moonlight Mahjong until the Niners - Raider game... GO NINERS!!!!  Niners just intercepted and we're ahead 3-0 at the end of the first half.  YAHOO!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment