About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunday, February 27th

Awoke with a start very early Monday morning so, I'm catching up on my tape of the Oscars... I love the fashions!!!  Gwynneth Paltrow, Sandra Bullock & Halle Berry are the epitome of taste... but I just really enjoy the spectacle!

I met my clients at the home they hope to buy Sunday at noon.  On to my open house & then, Marilyn took over... I just didn't have the heart for meeting and greeting...  went home & was about to go to Deluxe when Gary, Deb & Tom surprised us.  Gary & Deb were on their way to Walmart in Monterey and I was rescued...  Something different... we ended up going to Britons and the SPCA store in Carmel, treated to sherbet and then, a stroll to the dog friendly Carmel shore...an escape from the constant drone in my head and heart for a few hours... bought the items we needed at Walmart and home to my honey.

Tracy, Riley, turkey pot pie, a red and the Oscars... what more could I desire???

No comments:

Post a Comment