About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Today is Thursday, April 28th

Lots of work the last few days and not much sleep... I'm a tired girl who needs a day and evening off...  I think I'm gonna take some time tomorrow to escape while Toni is here.  I'd like to sleep through the night and take some time to myself... it has been seven months...

I will start going to a support group next month... perhaps that will help.

Janet & Mike will have a new home tomorrow and Vibeke & Kim will also!  One short sale to go...  207 Toledo is getting a lot of showings since we reduced the price to $849,000 and hopefully, it will sell soon...

It's been gorgeous here on the coast and there's more Spring beauty on the way!!

Love, luck and health...

No comments:

Post a Comment