About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Today is Friday, April 22nd

Interesting last few days...Toni, Tracy's sister is here.  Toni is a retired RN with some experience in oncology.  I think psychologically, T's better hearing all the stuff about eating and Compazine etc. from his big sis.  My relief is enormous & knowing his sister cares enough to disrupt her life and come & help is BIG.  T seems to be making an effort to eat and Toni has been driving him to Stanford.   I'm hoping for 'Biafra T' no more!


I realize that I've been depressed and anxious and unable to focus so can you imagine what T's going through?  


Been working through the last minute escrow issues.  It's great to have happy clients for the most part....


I'll try to keep up my blog....sorry guys... I'll try to be better... thanks for the white light!!!


Happy Easter and Happy Passover!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment