About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Today is Saturday, April 23rd

It's the day before Easter and we are blessed to be here right now.  I keep hoping for a cure, for a breath of fresh air, for something to hold on to....  I realize that I haven't asked the right questions.  Toni says Tracy should have a Case Manager...someone I can talk to....someone who cares about the details and manages his care.  Who is that person?  I didn't know that there should be someone who is in charge of Tracy's care.  Looks like I'm gonna find out who that is on Mon.  We need a road map for this protocol and a med that helps him eat.  I'm tired of not getting any answers.  How long can one go without nourishment?  He's eating a little but not enough to sustain him and he's still voiding most of what he does get down. We need help and answers and I'm not going to give up until I get them.  God helps those who help themselves... well here goes unrelenting perseverance 'til I get some answers and some help.

Seven months of terror has unleashed a lot of fury in me.... they've got some 'splainin to do. I'm tired of crying...  Mon. can't come soon enough!  I've got a full day of work but nothing is more important right now than getting T some help...

No comments:

Post a Comment