About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Today is Thursday, March 31st

Sometimes life is just a bowl of obbleyocky...  a phrase Cenz used to say all the time...I think it was from Steve Allen?  Anyway, I always try to look on the positive side but sometimes... the good news is Mr. T is getting stronger every day, altho' he needs some bulk... he seems so gaunt.  He is eating again and hasn't had an episode at all...Yahoo!!

 Tomorrow is hopefully, the last day of chemo on this 'intensification' phase of his protocol.   We both need a break!  He seems to be on a creative phase... he's recreating our spaces and starting to draw... have to get him some paint brushes.
 
I cancelled my open house on Sunday because I'm just plain exhausted and I can't seem to muster up any energy.  My escrows are fraught with issues and I keep trying to find solutions...  sorry, falling asleep again on my keyboard...

Love to you all and thanks for the great comments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment