About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Today is Sunday, March 27th

Tracy is better!!!  He sounds so strong and positive.  He has been on several antibiotics and as of this morning, he says he feels like himself, able to walk without knee pain!  I am so thankful... .. I couldn't have forgiven myself if this weren't the outcome.  More blood cultures today, 3 different chemo shots and T now has a new PICC line on the right side... wondering if the infection was through the PICC line... it was inserted Oct. 15th.  Maybe we'll get some answers from Bruno this week.  Allen reminded me yesterday that Bruno had said Tracy would be in and out of the hospital many times through this protocol.  Thank God for great neighbors!!!!  Riley is exercised daily & run weekly;  homemade food & cookie deliveries and so much loving support.

I spent the day with clients... working through all the issues with their short sale purchases and showing property.  Thanks for all the calls.  I was unable to return any messages.  I got home in time to call T;  and finally eat something... just didn't expect to be tied up so long.  I have a lot on my plate tomorrow including a listing appointment.  I'm spent...

Hope and faith fully restored... love to all

Carpe diem!!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad Tracy is feeling better. Good news makes us all feel better.

    Hope it's a great week for both of you.

    xoxo
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete