About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Today is Saturday, November 19th

Aw man... Cal just lost to Stanford 31-28...next year we'll get that axe back!!!

What a day!  Sunny but cold...I held 104 Angora Lane open and met a new client and we may have an interested buyer... sometimes I really enjoy meeting new clients and today was one of those days...  at the end of my gig, I was ready to go home to my honey & get warm... the excitement built as I neared our door and saw the lights on and T's blue bomber parked in it's usual spot outside the garage...  Riley & T greeted me with a kiss and a hug and I finally relaxed...  home at last...

 The sound of the rain pelting the skylights will put me to sleep...Sweet dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment