About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Monday, November 21st

Football, football and more football all weekend until we skidded to a halt.  We finally gave up tonight as the Patriots were shellacking the Chiefs... couldn't watch anymore... BUT the Niners are now 9 and 1!!!!   Our T-shirts are getting a workout!!!

Organized my open house schedule for all 3 listings for this holiday weekend; got a price reduction on Granada Dr. to $674,999 and sent out a complete package of disclosures & inspections to a prospective buyer.  Busy work day as I checked in with the bank on my short sale and checked in with clients.  Tracy & I picked up our turkey and T went back to bed... he's pretty punky... had a cold sweat last night and I'm going to monitor him very closely tonight and tomorrow.  Hot tea and a protein drink was all he could handle sooo send in that white light to surround our boy, please...

No comments:

Post a Comment