About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Bad News

 I haven't been writing lately.  I haven't had the urge. Life has gotten in the way.


 We met with Dr. Alexander yesterday.  He apologized and explained the delay.  Tracy is being admitted to Stanford this morning.  We're meeting with Dr. Bruno Medeiros in Hematology.  Tracy has lymphoblastic leukemia/ lymphoma and lymphocyctic lymphoma and God knows what else.  It's very complex and Dr. A explained that if it were him; he'd go to Stanford to be treated.  He's arranged for Tracy to be handled by Dr. Medeiros.  The treatment has to be done in-house and because it's in his bloodstream and his bone marrow; has many complications.  Please surround him with white light whenever you think of him and send me the strength to be his advocate. I thank you my friends.  Please keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I've said it before and I'll say it a million times more love you guys and I'm here if you need anything. Your always in my thoughts and prayers. Be Strong

    ReplyDelete