About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Today is Wednesday, September 28th

Birthdays galore!! Tim's B'day was yesterday. Happy Birthday Tim!!! One of the sweetest & cutest guys I know. He knows how to create a party and a costume! Today is Evelyn's 90th!!! Wow! Now that's an accomplishment!

Catching up... Johnny emailed that his biopsy was on Tuesday and that the Doctor said everything looked good. He won't hear anything for awhile, but he should be resting easy. Shar, I hope you're loving Portugal! I wish I was there with you. You deserve this trip and I hope it's a gas! I've never been there or Spain but Tracy has and said it was one of his favorite places.

Multiple offers on 118 Granada and we're in contract! Only 16 days on the market. Played poker with my client's best interests at heart and we won! Close of escrow is the 18th so, we're thinking positive thoughts. The negotiations are the best and most fun part for me of any real estate transaction. It's great when everyone feels it's a win-win.

Birthday Gal, Lorraine

We celebrated Lorraine's birthday yesterday with a Fabulous Trio lunch at Cafe Cruz. It was great to spend a couple hours with Marilyn & Lorraine and as always, the food was delish!!!

Today was a day where I spent some time checking in with clients and then, Tracy washed my car. That was sooo sweet of my man! So, I made chicken salad for lunch and we went to the beach with the Riley ball chasing monster... he never stops. We took turns and finally collapsed on our chairs and as the wind started to pick up and the waves crashed on the shore we climbed back up to our Rio Del Mar haven...

All is well as the week winds on...

No comments:

Post a Comment