About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Today is Sunday, September 18th

Dave & Bob
Tom, Deb & Gary

Gary & Tammy

Marit, Gary, Jayne, Tammy & Lou


Lynne, Marilyn & Me

Tim & Marit

I know, I know... I've been missing in action.  Jayne sent these great photos from her B'day party.   I've known Jayne Heller Smits since 8th grade.  We were at Michael J. Whalen Jr. High together and went on to become sorority sisters at Hamden High and dear friends forever more.  Lots of stories I could relate but suffice to say we've had some adventures together.  Some tales will just have to wait....
Amazing that I had trouble uploading more pics.  Still haven't figured out why I can't upload photos from my iPad to this blog or Facebook.  Oh well!

The last few days have been a blur.  Our dinner at Cafe Sparrow was fabulous on T's b'day after the Virgo cocktail gathering at home.  Thurs was a full day of work.  I held my listing at 118 Granada Dr.open on Brokers Tour and came home and collapsed.  Fri. I awoke feeling ill.  Nausea and all the accompanying symptoms.  I figured I'd picked something up the day before what with all the folks I was exposed to.  So, I had to miss my board meeting and my hair appointment.  I laid in bed and finally after I kept down broth and stayed clear of T,  I relaxed and zoned out to "Mad Men".

Yesterday was another very good open house at 118 Granada Dr.  and today we watched the niners throw away a win to the Cowboys in overtime with the Reeds and celebrated their 7th wedding anniversary.

Happy Anniversary Gary & Deanna!!!  We were lucky enough to be a part of the wedding at St. Orres on the Mendocino coast 7 years ago today.  Tracy was a Bridegroom and I sang with Gary Whitney.  Almost got through without crying too until I noticed Jayne & Carla weeping and then, it was hard to stop the flood.  It was a special ceremony and Deanna was one of the most beautiful brides I've ever seen on a clear, bright day at a spectacular venue on the California coast.  A destination wedding that surpassed all expectations and they're still going strong...

My eyes are closing...sweet dreams....

No comments:

Post a Comment