About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Today is Thursday, September 22nd

Diana, may your Mom rest in peace... she will always be in your heart.

Too much going on and yet I'm stymied.  It seems like I keep starting things and not finishing them and yet days pass by....  oh well, I'm consuming much literature and cooking a lot.  Finished "The Art of Racing in the Rain" and I have to say it was brilliant.  Such a wonderful tale and made me reminisce about my Max.  Maybe someday I'll have an Enzo.

As we inch towards Fall, summer has turned to fog... hope there's some warm weather yet to come....

1 comment:

  1. Think of you often, girl. Sounds like Tracy is doing better and we couldn't be happier for you both!
    When you are over the hill, give me a call!
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete