About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Today is Sunday, September 25th

In the wee small hours of the morning...I am truly amazed. It's a year that we embarked on this odyssey. I'm dumbfounded. Inured to the relentless worry and stress. I wonder how I've endured and yet there is no alternative... I am praying for health and stamina and energy to be able to be there for Tracy. We're about to start the cycle again.... I don't know how much more I can take and yet there isn't anything else...

I awoke at 1:30AM from a nightmare. I was stuck in a spiral staircase and I couldn't seem to get to my things which were just over the edge. Boy, I'm sure I could even figure that one out.

Saturday was a work day. Open house at 118 Granada Dr. had 16 groups through and an offer presented in person by another agent. All kinds of justifications just not very good stats to back them up. We'll counter this morning. It could come together. Who knows?

I'm concerned about my bro. Shar just left for Portugal and he's stuck in a medical maze. Won't have any answers for at least 2 weeks which leaves him in a nightmare. I wish I could have gotten on that plane with Shar.

Which brings me back to why I'm up in the middle of the night. I decided that it was time to get loose after my conversation with Johnny. I started making supper and pouring wine. T & I consumed a bottle of red and then, after an hour or so, I scooped white cloud and double chocolate... I think when I went to sleep at 11, I knew all that sugar would be jarring me awake and soon. I'm just not in training enough anymore. The bod just ain't used to it.

I'm gearing up for another change. I do think it's time for another adventure. I hope this time it'll be fun. We're definitely due!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment