About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Today is Sunday, September 28th

The last few days have been very hard... my clients are sometimes very needy and right now, that's very tough for me.... I've had a few melt downs over the last few days... actually questioned whether I wanted to be back yet but I know with T's leveling influence, I'll be ok.

I'm raw and needing a lot of space and patience.  Maybe one lesson will be how to establish real boundaries.  I know one thing for sure... I will survive.

We have our Relay for Life team:   please click on the link below

Race for Trace

I will update with photos and activities later on but here we go!!!

Love to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment