About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Today is Wednesday, October 1st

After several downer days;  yesterday & today happened.  Slowly but surely, T is holding me steady... Checking off lots of details that need handling... the enormity of the loss of T ... yet life goes on.. that's what's so hard to understand.

Anyway, lots of beach walking... actually went to my office meeting for the first time in over 3 months today!!! ...later this afternoon, fired up T's blue bomber .. Riley didn't even wait for me to open the tailgate...he was in & sailing along happy as a clam!!!  T, I'm so glad you insisted on keeping your '89 4Runner... it's fun to drive and Riley loves it... and being in it, I keep remembering...

No comments:

Post a Comment