About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Today is Thursday, October 16th

Four years ago today, Tracy was admitted to Stanford with his deadly diagnosis of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.... I've been very emotional this week... every time I turn around my eyes leak... duh, just figured it out.  I'm missing my man,  my T... there's a big hole in my heart and as the Giants fight their way into the World Series I flash on T taking on the fight of his life... and he's gone after such a tremendous struggle...  think I'm suffering with PTSD...

GIANTS are in the WORLD SERIES!!!!!!

Here we go... the roller coaster continues....

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had the right words to comfort you. Just know that I truly care and your in my thoughts and prayers.
    Love you,
    Di H

    ReplyDelete