About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Today is Saturday, October 11th, 2014

Thank you my friends and family... my last post was melancholy.. just plain sad... I have those days, hours, minutes where I can't seem to breathe for the loss of Tracy but then, Thursday and Friday happen.. and today I can write about it.  I am very fortunate.  Riley looks at me with those big brown eyes imploring me to get up and go and I hear Mom saying "just do it!" and I rouse my weary soul, tend to my eye, grab a banana and we're off to the beach...

the dolphins are dancing and our beach friends remark on the beauty of the sea and I am truly awake...  Tracy embraced every moment.. he got the concept of the here and now... that's all we truly have... today... this moment...

writing as I listen to Barbra's duets, candles burning around T...  eyes leaking, feeling the the truth of each and every song...

Each day I tackle a few of the many things on my 'to do' list.. or try to... so many details... yesterday, after my Riley walk with Judy;  dropped my car off for an oil change.   Marilyn picked me up...went to West Cliff and witnessed many whales playing, feeding... astounding... breaching... I'd missed them all summer and T brought them out to play...

Fixed the cracked screen of my iPhone;  showed my listing on Maciel... thought about stopping somewhere for calamari but couldn't stand the idea of alone... gonna have to get over that one...

As I grasp the idea of not ever hearing T's voice again;  the loss stifles my soul, my eyes leak;  yet I know Riley needs me immediately to get out of bed and take him to the beach... he misses our T... the beach will heal us and T wants that too...






No comments:

Post a Comment