About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Today is Thursday, July 31st

I don't know how to thank you all for your love and support... except to say thank you so very much!!!  Today was filled with conflicting emotions... apprehension, fear, love and gratitude.  I'm very nervous about what the days ahead hold for our T.  The news today was that T's numbers were going down and that it had been determined by the ultrasound that T has cirrhosis in his liver.  I wasn't expecting that, wasn't prepared and taken by surprise that the biopsy was cancelled.

Carla & Gary suited up and joined T & I to wait for the biopsy... Gar was making us laugh when we were joined by the transplant team... they proceeded to say T's liver was cirrhotic and I asked if it was reparable... I got 1 yes and eyes that were unsure....  I was so stunned about the cancellation... dumbfounded...  tomorrow I'll seek more clarity...




Please keep the prayers coming... we need to figure out what comes next...

3 comments:

  1. Our prayers and thoughts are with you during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anne Marie and Tracy, Sending much love and strength and healing energy to you both. Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying round the clock and sending good positive energy and blinding white light your way. Love to you both..and Riley too.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete