About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Friday, July 4, 2014

Today is the 4th of July

Wow! What a week!!!   Sorry it's been hard to keep up...

We're on a Mon, Wed,  Fri schedule in the ITA and it's been a very long week...

As of today, it's been pretty routine.  But then, my guilt over leaving T on Tues. for 3 hours and Thurs. for 6.5 made me crazy...  somebody's gotta make the donuts and T really wants his independence.. poor guy hasn't had any alone time in months.  But today my guilt kicked in.  Yes, I called way too many times yesterday and T was probably sleeping but I needed to hear his low throaty "Hi my love"  to assuage my fears...  He wants the alone time,,, he probably craves the alone time... he's the guy who would rather stay home than anything else... so, if you're asking why I didn't ask for help that's why...

I spent Tues. and Thurs. working...showing my listing on Maciel and checking in with a seller on Tues. and taking a client out to look at possibilities on Thurs. plus broker's tour checking out possibilities for clients ...plus all those in between tasks - bank etc...  and I awoke today with a sore right eye socket... what?  I look like T took a swing at me... no telling where this came from but it will go away soon.... I'm willing it...

Today, after a very long day, where we discovered that T has a graft vs host rash --- newly developed and the disclosure that T is finally copping to no appetite and screwed up bowels... ahhh...  I breathe a deep breath... finally, new meds and I can relax.  I'm not the only sentry and after showering, stripping and changing the bed and washing everything... I'm a new person...

T has some new meds and I feel relieved...  I've been making his favorites but his guts have been saying no way... hopefully, with the prednisone etc. he'll come around to eating again.  210lbs.  for our T is way too skinny and my Italian says NO!!!

Happy 4th of July to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment