About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Today is Thursday, December 1st

It's the first day of the holiday season!   Oh how I adore this season... really it started the week before Thanksgiving...  I think back and forward and relish the fact that we've overcome and we're here now....

Life is for the brave and the caring few who would try to live at all costs...

I am thankful for the breath I take every morning and that my husband, my T, awakes next to me and asks, " will you walk with us this morning?"

I am thankful for the puzzles I see in every corner of life and seek to resolve...

I am thankful for the family and friends who trust in us and share their time with us...

I am thankful for your prayers... which keep my love alive... and in good spirits with his quick wit...  don't hesitate to call... he's here and he loves you all...

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post! Lookin forward to seeing you both soon.
    xoxo
    Jan & T

    ReplyDelete