About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Today is Sunday, June 15th

This will be brief 'cause I'm burned to a crisp...

Thanks to all my dear friends for bearing with us right now.  If it weren't for your help and support;  we couldn't survive.... Tracy's counts are not where they need to be for discharge so...

Dinah and Sally:  I can't thank you enough for the shoulders to cry on and your generous hospitality... opening your home, providing sustenance and guidance through the last 10 days and not only helping me move but providing me with a temporary possibility in Menlo Park at your cousin's when we thought Tracy would be discharged on Sun. and we'd need a place for a few days.  You gals are the best!!!

Gary Reed for helping me move our stuff from Capitola to MP to Palo Alto...  and coming over before I moved from our home to help do a lot of stuff that needed your skills.  You're our hero!

Jayne and Lou for offering your home on Sat. for me to rest my weary head and moving my stuff from MP to Palo Alto today.... I'm exhausted but warm and cozy...

Faith & Em for allowing me to move our stuff in before Tues. to accommodate Tracy's imminent discharge and while we had moving help.

So, keep the white healing light streaming... Tracy's ANC  (Absolute Neutraphil Count) was .1 yesterday.... it needs to go up and quickly...

Love, luck and happiness...

Happy Father's Day!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment