About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Today is Thursday, January 12th

Oh my our lives are soo full... we walk on the beach each morning and revel in the beauty of this amazing weather...  Yesterday was my first office meeting with the Sereno Group and it reinforced the reasons for my migration... inspiration for the journey... after all the journey is the reward...  along the way with another flower arrangement of orchids & roses & my new iPad.... I'm a happy girl...



thought I'd finished up my requirements for license renewal and then, I realized I hadn't tested out all the sections...so, I'm continuing...

gave up on growing my hair long... I just don't have the hair gene... I give up...  it's back to short and I'm relieved.... no fuss no muss

Brokers tour today with Marilyn & Vicki ....  lots of laughs as always...

and T is still enduring headaches & cramping....  now do I convince him to notify Stanford?  He doesn't think they can do anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment