About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Today is Monday, January 16th, Martin Luther King Day

To realize how far we've come and to celebrate that progress and acknowledge how far we have to go.... Martin Luther King was a spiritual leader, a force to be reckoned with and a normal man.   We honor his memory today...

Football was everything this weekend.  T & I screamed and cheered until I was hoarse, tired and hungry for more... Next Sunday will be the reckoning.  Manning vs Smith, a true test!  Both smart teams with a heart.  The Giants used to practice at Yale Bowl when I was growing up and they were the players we saw in our midst.  I've never stopped liking them but when I moved to the bay area in 1970, I became a 49er fan for life.

The 2011-12 49ers are a force to be reckoned with like those glorious past teams of Montana, Young, Rice, Clark and more... we're in it to the end... finally, we have a team to be immensely proud of ... altho' we never stopped lovin' 'em, tho' we cursed 'em all those years in between...

Today is a work day for me.  I'm off to show 104 Angora Lane and the other homes in the neighborhood to a new buyer.

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment