About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Today is Thursday, February 16th

It's been a great week... T & I have walked on the beach each morning to Riley's delight...T works out his aches and pains in his legs and feet by walking through them... just wish his headache would go away the same way... This morning it occurred to me that T's headaches may be caused by his problem teeth. So, I've emailed Janell to inquire about a dentist on staff with experience with leukemia patients. We'll see... T can't be the first.

Valentine's Day was so sweet...made T some chocolates and T surprised me with a dozen red roses and we cuddled together until Wed turned into a jammed packed day... office meeting, memorial services for Lisa's brother, walk thru Brian's new home and then the campaign kick off for Zach Friend's run for Board of Supervisor. By the time I got home last night I was burned to a crisp and ready to go to bed.

Board tour today after a visit with an insurance agent that may have an alternative for our coverage... let's hope... since our premiums have increased 75% in the last 18 months. I'll reserve judgement while we wait to see...

keep sending that white light to surround our T, please....

1 comment:

  1. Continuous loop of white light and love to Tracy!

    ReplyDelete