About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Today is Friday, February 3rd

Lots of biz as the week unfolds and a bit of concern over my honey... T is achy and sore and still has that damn headache... poor thing...he's tired of this shit! But what's the alternative?

So, everyday I go do my thing... meetings, board tour, Valley Fair with Marilyn, local government relation meetings, showing property and T is on my mind. He's back to managing our properties tho' and that is great!!! While he was gone Wed. afternoon, I decided it was time to get back to cooking... put together a whole free range chicken with lemon & garlic, brussel sprouts, red potatoes, sweet red, yellow & orange peppers in the Romertopf clay pot and after that was ready to go; it was time for eggplant parmigiana. The last couple nights I've been making chocolate chip cookies for my T cause he lights up when I ask "is it time for cookies?"

We're heading into a very packed Saturday ending up with an evening trip to Stanford.

Sunday is the Super Bowl and the last football game in a phenomenal season that saw the niners in the playoffs at long last... It also would have been Cenz's 61st birthday... Happy birthday my love... miss you so...

Enjoy the weekend and the game... love, peace and happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment